Sunday, March 17, 2013

Orange Blossom half 3-3-13

Very cold out in Tavares this morning! Low 30s is actually freezing to me. After doing this race last year, I didn't think I'd do it again. But we got a deal for signing up for two races and getting an extra medal so this was one of the first of the two. I met up with some of my friends from CFWR and we took a whole bunch of pics and tried keep warm. The course was the same as last year. Out and back and out and back again. It's always so encouraging to see your friends pass on the course and cheer you on. Tommy and Meg came out to run this as their 2nd half and I was so happy to see them. I felt I did a good job of keeping warm with all the layers I had on and protected my mouth from the cold air. I forgot to turn my gps on so had no idea how I was doing really. I ended up a minute it so slower than my pr. Good time as always.
2:41:02 official time


No comments:

Post a Comment